Monday

Fearless Drawing



Fearless Drawing is officially out...  now HURRAH! 

It's a work book to gain confidence and develop a personal approach to drawing (available from Amazon UK here and US here.) I wanted to look at drawing in the broadest terms to encourage a wide range of approaches and ideas, so exercises include monoprint, frottage, stitch and collage alongside more traditional drawing materials. A big thanks so much to everyone who has pre-ordered, I really appreciate your support!

I've been looking forward to this week all year long as tomorrow morning I fly out to teach drawing at Squam. Squam is an it's an art retreat in New Hampshire USA on the most beautiful lake, last year's camp was such an inspiring place to be and I cannot wait to return for another dose. I'll be back next week to share photos from my adventures there (or keep an eye on my Instagram here) x

No comments: