Wednesday

Harvey Nichols Bristol










Hello! here's my new illustrated windows for Harvey Nichols in Bristol. They were originally created two years ago for London Fashion week for the Knightsbridge store, they moved to Edinburgh for the festival last year and now have arrived in Bristol. I'm so delighted with how they look and big thanks to the lovely team there who made me feel so welcome x

If you're in/near Bristol then do go and have a look, and whilst there I HIGHLY recommend Cafe Kino I had THE MOST delicious dinner and it's got a really great atmosphere. I'd also recommend the Here and Soma galleries if you have time.

This week (when not in Bristol) I've been drawing echinacea and researching EFT ready for new illustrations for Holland & Barrett. I'm also really excited as the hand printed fabric I recently created is being made into a new dress for me and will be ready on Friday HURRAH!

Enjoy the rest of your week, and next week I'll be back to share some more new drawings for Holland & Barrett x

2 comments:

xx said...

Kerry, 2 years and the design still looks amazing. I want to illustrate such big windows! ;) x

Lindsey Spinks said...

They look absolutely fantastic!xx