Friday

Dig for Victory

1. 


2.


 3.


 4.

Hello I just wanted to share my GORGEOUS new handmade dresses created by Dig for Victory in Brighton. As a 4 foot 10 inch mini woman, I've been so fed up with nothing fitting me, and as an illustrator I really don't want to wear other peoples patterns, so it's such a dream to wear my own drawings on clothes that have made just to fit me HURRAH! Eleanor and her team in Brighton are talented, fun, friendly and creative and I HIGHLY recommend them all x

Dress 1.
This is my dream dress featuring custom embroidery from Hawthorne and Heaney based on my new waterlily illustrations for the East London development I'm currently working on.

Dress 2.
Has digitally printed fabric from Spoonflower featuring my chairs pattern (from drawings created in Heal's lusting after the Orla Kiely upholstered chair.)

Dress 3.
Features my hand printed lino cut fabric (you can find out more about the process of creating this here)

Dress 4.
Is a bright red silk party dress YIPPEEEE!

I'm having so much fun wearing these and I have another 3 on the way! 

This week I finished up a job for Countryfile magazine, created new drawings for Holland & Barrett, and illustrated wedding cakes and bouquets for a private commission. Tomorrow I'm off to Sheffield (early start, please send coffee) for a drawing workshop based on my book at the Millenium Gallery YEY.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to x

No comments: