Friday

New Phaidon book!



Hello! 

I'm SO EXCITED to share this new Phaidon book 'What to Bake & How to Bake it', for now I'll just show the cover as it's not really published until later this month on the 29th. It's a lovely book full of cakes, biscuits, pies and treats by the genius Jane Hornby (and lots and lots of my illustrations!) and available for pre-order here. I absolutely loved this job, and I'm so proud to see the final book! - I'll share more images after the 29th x

I've had a lovely week of drawing and exploring, I highly recommend the Gert & Uwe Tobias exhibition at Maureen Paley (and whilst you're there it's only 5 mins from the glorious V&A Museum of Childhood - always worth a squizz.) Francis Upritchard at the Whitechapel is totally joyous, and the exquisite photographs of Francesca Woodman at Victoria Miro in Mayfair are a must. OK, that's your weekend exhibition visits organised by bossy me! I'm having a lazy one of sewing + movie watching + cake eating + sketchbooking + PJ's HURRAH!

See you next week x

No comments: