Monday

Fearless Drawing Workshop





Hello All

I had such a lovely day on Saturday teaching exercises from my book 'Fearless Drawing' in the beautiful Culver Room at Farnham Library. They created some really beautiful work, here's a few snaps of their rubbings created in and around the library, which were later turned into collages. Yesterday I spent the day reading, I have an ENORMOUS stack of books in my studio to work through as part of my residency studies, it's completely fascinating and I find myself engrossed in the gardens and hedgerows on my daily walks as my understanding of the plant kingdom increases. This week I'll be continuing with the reading, as well as working on a new wrap around cover commission and a HUGE Christmas window!

Have a lovely week whatever you get up to! x

No comments: