Thursday

Holland & Barrett



Hello, I just wanted to share some new drawings for Holland & Barrett illustrating the Alexander Technique and lemon balm. 

I'm having a really fun and busy week, on Monday I returned to Royal Holloway University after the Christmas break (each Monday I'm Artist in Residence find out more here). This term I'm attending the undergraduate lectures and practicals and they are inspiring, exciting and very very hard! I'm doing lots of extra reading, and really enjoying being a student again! 

This week I've been drawing birds of paradise for a new commission, and had lots of exciting meetings about new projects for 2015. I also managed to squeeze in quick visits to the ever inspiring Garden Museum and Guy Bourdin's exhibition at Somerset House which was fantastic. I've also had the MOST exciting news that my book 'Fearless Drawing' is going to be translated into Korean, Russian, German, French and Spanish - HURRAH!

Next week I'm running away to Paris for a few days with my sketchbook to visit the newly opened Picasso Museum and to see the Museum of Natural History. So next week I'll be back to tell you all about it - you can see what I see by following me on Instagram here.

Have a lovely week! x

No comments: