Wednesday

Fickle Tattoos





Hello! I just wanted to share these new temporary tattoo designs created for Fickle Tattoos, they'll be available to buy from their website soon - next time you see me I'll probably be covered in them!

This week I'm working on the new project for Charbonnel et Walker, and having lots of meetings for REALLY exciting new projects (can't say anything yet but watch this space...). Next week I'm off to De Montfort University in Leicester for a days teaching, and I'm meeting with my favourite people at Ted Baker to show them what I've been up to during term 2 of my Artist Residency at Royal Holloway University.

There's so many amazing exhibitions on at the moment so I'm heading off to see how many I can see on Sunday, on my hit list is... The Fashion Gallery at The Shop at Bluebird, The Hermès exhibition at The Saatchi Gallery, The Goya show at The Courtauld and The Diebenkorn at the RA. I also really want to see Ravilious at The Dulwich Picture Gallery, but I think that's just going to have to wait for another day!

Have a great week (I hope it's full of drawing and adventures) x


No comments: