Friday

An update on my residency...

Hello!

Just before the long weekend kicks off I wanted to share a little more about my residency and what I've been getting up to.

Each Monday I am Artist in Residence at Royal Holloway University funded by (the very lovely folk) at Ted Baker. I am collaborating with plant molecular scientists to explore the possibility of creating new flowers based on my drawings and I am currently OBSESSED with designing and creating graphic patterns on the leaves and petals of plants.

I came up with the idea for the residency about 4/5 years ago, but it took a long time to find the right person to collaborate with, and the funding to enable it to happen. I have just started my third term at University and so I wanted to show you the types of activities I've been getting up to...

















I've had a really busy week drawing for Jo Malone and Charbonnel et Walker (can't wait to show you what I've been cooking up) so I'm looking forward to a few days of rest, scrapbooks and painting x

No comments: