Thursday

Square Meal Magazine




Here's a new illustration created for Square Meal Magazine about the variety and quality of gin currently trending across the UK. I always love to draw packaging, and focused on the botanical ingredients of gin so this was a really fun commission for me.

I'm having quite a crazy week, juggling commissions for The Chelsea Physic Garden, Bentalls, Imbibe Magazine and Holland & Barrett. On Tuesday I was very lucky to spend the morning at Coworth Park, it's the country branch of the Dorchester in London and is known for it's iconic nine acre wildflower meadow. Head Gardener Terri Crow was kind enough to give me tour and help me identify all the flowers. I brought (and filled) a HUGE flower press and so I'm looking forward to being able to open that in six weeks time. Here's some images from my trip to Coworth Park (with huge thanks to Coworth Park and the funders of my Residency Project Ted Baker)...




I'm currently drawing very cute baby rabbits (all will be revealed soon!) until then enjoy the rest of your week and I'll be back soon x



No comments: