Friday

Fenwicks Bentalls



Morning! Wow what a crazy week, we've moved out of the flat whilst our flat is being redecorated so we're renting a little bungalow in our village. My studio is at home, and so the entire studio has now also been transferred to the bungalow kitchen! But I'm all set up now and getting used to the new environment (as are our cats!).

I'm so excited to show you the new drawings above created for Fenwicks Bentalls. Each year they run a promotion on their baby ranges and bring in experts to help customers decide what to buy. I created a range of drawings that they'll be using to promote the event over the next year, and I'm so pleased with how they've turned out!

On Wednesday I went to The Serpentine to see the 2015 Pavillion, and then on to the V&A to see the Shoes exhibition and What is Luxury. I really recommend the What is Luxury show, it's free, has a ton of AMAZING objects, and very thoughtful interpretation questioning the idea of luxury. I'm off to Coworth Park this morning to see how their wildflower meadow is developing and then this weekend my nieces are coming to visit, so I've purchased the obligatory 'Frozen' merchandise and sweet required from all aunts!

I've nearly finished the family trail for The Chelsea Physic Garden, and I'm now working on the coloured mid draft for the book cover for Hodder & Stoughton so I'm keeping busy!

Have a great weekend lovelies! x

No comments: