Thursday

Scientific diagrams


Hello! I'm really excited to share the first of a new series of scientific diagrams that I'm working on for my residency collaborator at Royal Holloway. I'm really inspired by the way this is working out, particularly in parallel with the more free form work I'm creating as part of the residency.

It's been a crazy week juggling lots of drawings for Daler Rowney, Marks & Spencer and Historic Royal Palaces. All such exciting projects but having to invent more hours on the day (note to self this is what happens if you run away to India and Morocco throughout October ha ha!)

I also just wanted to remind you that I'll be teaching a fun and friendly adult drawing workshop at The Hoxton on Mon 30th Nov 6.30-8.30pm based on my book Fearless Drawing. All abilities are very welcome and it will be a fun taster session. I don't get to teach very often so I'm really excited about this event and it would be so great to meet you there!

Have a fantastic weekend, I'm off to Somerset for long walks, nice food and a PV at the Hauser & Wirth Gallery - see you next week x

1 comment:

kathy g said...

Oh how i wish I could hop across the ocean to take another class with you!! Have fun!!